Saturday, 30 April 2016

OMG Man Electrocuted Live On PHCN Pole

According to an eyewitness, the man was electrocuted in Kaduna state opposite station market. Too bad.
I think it is time our government start using under ground wiring system to avoid  this type of accident.

1 comment:

  1. The problem is that the man did not observe safety. The electrocution did not occur because wires were not underground. People must observe safety in whatever you do.
    What he used to climb was not correct, no safety belt, he may not have been authorized to do the work, there are so many unsafe acts here. Please everybody should take correction from this. Jasper

    ReplyDelete

Content.ad - new