The Gossip Nigeria offers exciting and affordable options of advert rates to interested advertisers. Your banner will be displayed on our website rotated with other banners currently on display. Below are some of the rate options to pick from. Advert Placement Prices Banner Size/Location
1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 1 Year
(180×100) Homepage N10,000 N25,000 N55,000 N100,000
(468×60) Homepage N25,000 N75,000 N135,000 N250,000
Square Sidebar Banner
(200×200) Homepage N20,000 N60,000 N110,000 N220,000
Square Banner Sidebar banner
(200×200) N40,000 N120,000 N220,000 N420,000
(468×60) After Post N40,000 N120,000 N220,000 N420,000
• Special sizes and choice of placement are subject to negotiations.
• You can choose any of our available locations among Homepage and side Bar.
• If you want your add to be featured on all pages, contact us for exceptional quote.
• All prices are quoted in Nigerian Naira (NGN).
• For special advert requirement, Contact Us for a discussion and an exceptional quote.
• For impression-based advertisement, please click here.
Mode of Payment:
Payment can be made to our account details below.
Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Account Name:KATIN DIGITAL INFO TECH LTD.
Conditions for Advertisement:
1. All adverts must be delivered in electronic version via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated. In consideration of our readers on slower connections, we ask that file sizes be kept below 30KB.
2. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif, .jpeg or flash format.
3. In order to keep fast page load times as well as improve security, we will host all banners off of our servers.
4. Our advertising policy is so flexible that we can accommodate any request from an advertiser so long as it is legal and conforms to our editorial policy.
5. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published in The GossipNigeria website and runs for the period paid for.
6. Payment must accompany all advertisement. Payment either in cash, cheques or money transfer must be payable to the above banker information.
7. The GossipNigeria, its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if for any reason it fails to publish the advert in our website as a result of natural cause, internet interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of The GossipNigeria.
8. The GossipNigeria reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion. Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify The GossipNigeria, its officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from the online publishing adverts.
9. Conversion rates are based on the prevailing exchange rate for all local adverts.
10. The GossipNigeria is not responsible for the content of sites linked from www.gossipnigeria.com
Thank you for your interest in supporting The GossipNigeria! If you have any questions or you are ready to get started, just get in touch with us.
For further enquiries, payments, advert placements, and exceptional quotes, please email us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill our online contact form to make your request.
Power by KATIN DIGITAL INFO TECH LTD.